Thank you for stopping by!
I am Cristina G and this company is my life’s passion. Being invited to document your wedding is an honor and a privilege. Wedding photography is more than just a job for me. You are more than just a client. Welcome! I am excited for you to see our work and cannot wait to hear about your plans and vision for this special day! Please send me an email from the CONTACT page with lots details and any questions you’d like me to address in my reply.
When it comes to our style, the goal is for the images we create to tell your story and stay true to your personalities. Whether you are looking at one image or the entire album, we hope to draw you in with the beauty and emotion of the weddings you are admiring. Expect to see an album that will exude love, passion, beauty and the warmth of families coming together in celebration of new beginnings. Unscripted moments artfully blended together offering a fresh take on wedding photography and an appreciation for the true meaning of the day as inspiration for unique images that we hope will adorn your walls as art pieces.
A lot of time is spent with our clients going over their vision, style, likes and dislikes, perfect photo locations, make up and hair, the dress, the shy groom… mom’s list of family portrait must haves! We chat about it all and when the big day comes, you know that we won’t miss a thing – the planned and the spontaneous, the laughter and the tears! My team and I have worked together for years. 10 years, 350+ weddings and countless beautiful images. We have a seamless, unspoken connection. We are each other’s doubles. I believe this is key in achieving true wedding photojournalistic coverage. From our emotional getting ready photos, to our breathtaking nighttime portraits, your wedding will be photographed just the way you imagined it!
Our Cameras LOVE:
– couples that are madly in love and really affectionate
– toasts!!! Best time for us to capture great candids of everyone!
– really fun bridal parties
– trolleys – plenty of room for everyone to “be themselves”, that translates into really fun candids
– elopements and stylish city hall weddings in downtown Chicago… or San Francisco!
– sleeved wedding dresses – timeless glamour at its best!
- ISPWP (The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers)
- WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International)
- PPA (Professional Photographers of America)
- Recipients of The Best of The Knot Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015. We are also one of JUST THREE independent photographer companies BEST OF WEDDINGS HALL OF FAME honorees from Chicago!!
- Named Top 10 Chicago Wedding Photographers by Weddingfull!
- Named one of the Top 20 Wedding Photographers in Chicago by Bride Box!
- Named one of the BEST wedding photographers in the country for Illinois by MOD WEDDING!